A medico-legal assessment and report may be required for cases or claims with:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Compulsory Third Party insurers
- Public liability and
- Medical/Professional negligence
The medico-legal assessment is a thorough assessment that determines a client’s level of function post-injury. It takes into consideration both personal and domestic activities of daily living and how these have been impacted by injury and/or loss.
A comprehensive report can then be supplied providing information and recommendations on:
- Pre injury and current functional status
- Pre injury occupational status (personal, domestic and community)
- Functional capacity
- Home environment including environmental barriers to independent function
- Equipment, assistive devices and/or technology
- Care needs – personal, domestic and therapy
EHTS is able to provide meticulous assessment and reports for all medico-legal purposes; prepared in accordance with the Expert Witness Code of Conduct.